Skip to Main Content Skip to Footer
Client login|(440) 647-4100

Pet Health Certificates 

USDA certified veterinarian on staff.

Pet health certificates are required for pets traveling in the United States and to neighboring countries. 

For international overseas travels, we do have Accredited Veterinarians for required export documents. Start planning at least two months in advance for international travel. 

Please check requirements for both interstate and international travel at

If you’re planning to fly, research the specific airline you plan to use. Airlines have their own requirements and may require additional documentation to be completed by the veterinarian. 

When you schedule your appointment, please let us know where and when you’re planning to travel, so we can properly address your needs. 

Call us at (440) 647-4100 for your pet's health certificate.

USDA Certified Veterinarian