Skip to Main Content Skip to Footer
Client login|(440) 647-4100

Large Animal Travel

USDA Accredited Vet

Our large animal veterinarians are Accredited, which permits them to inspect and complete required documents for animal travel, domestically and internationally.   
Domestic travel: Certificate of Veterinary Inspection (CVI) is required for animals traveling in the United States.  

International travel: An International Export Document is required for animals traveling outside of the United States. 

In additional to a veterinary inspection, labwork is likely required for travel as well. Please contact us for guidance on requirements to travel to your set destination. 

Give us a call today at (440) 647-4100 if you have questions.

Large Animal Travel $city